harry potter: “albus severus, blah blah blah slytherin tootle toot fart noise you were named after the bravest man i’ve ever known”
teddy lupin: “hey uh… remember my fucking dad”
[albus arrives at hogwarts]
albus: “hello professor! did you know severus snape? my dad says he was the bravest man he ever knew”
neville longbottom: “is that fucking right”
how much lube do you need for anal ? ?
I do not have enough
Unknown (via thexpotent)
This hit me harder than I expected.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
|—||Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)|